Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Knitting

I picked up knitting about 5 and a half years ago and slowly have gotten a little better with each project, although, I often go many months, and sometimes a year between a project.  I realized last weekend that whoa!  I have a baby due in November, and he/she will need lots of cute knitted things.  So, I am trying to finish up this Teddy bear I started a year and a half ago, and a pair of baby shorts I knit 3 years ago but never finished off so that I can start on some new projects.  

But, I HATE finishing knitting projects.  The sewing is such a pain in the butt, and I always end up with some kind of problem caused by the sewing.  This stupid teddy bear I'm working on has way too much to sew.  Two separate pieces of body, two leg pieces, two arm pieces, paw pads, 4 ear pieces to be sewn to make 2 ears, and a head.  I'd upload a picture of all these pieces, but I am exhausted from knitting the four ear pieces and sewing the head seam together today.  I feel defeated looking at the rest of it.  

Gosh!  I wish there was a place I could send all the sewing to after I did all the knitting.  It is so tedious!  Any body out there love sewing and want to finish my projects for me, pretty please?

1 comment:

  1. ahhh haha, i hate the finishing part too! we need to find someone to finish our work!

    ReplyDelete